Create some surprising artwork, and roll some paint around with this unorthodox painting method!
- acrylic paint
- a baking dish or sheet
- 12 marbles, give or take a few
- paper to fit the bottom of the dish
- bowls or dishes that can get painty
Split your marbles between two containers. Then dump a good squirt of paint on them!
Roll the marbles into your baking tray, and then carefully roll them in every direction, leaving cool trails of paint!
– regular copy paper fits in the bottom of a baking dish pretty well. That means this is a great chance to use the backs of some paper that’s been in your recycling!
– a few paint colors will do the trick. No need to get too crazy (unless you want to of course!)