Outdoor Activities for Kids Part 1
Over time I’ve collected tons of resources for outdoor activities for kids. Here is the first part of that mega list of backyard activities for your preschoolers and young children this summer. Get outside, have fun, and learn!
2. Make your own treasure hunt
3. Working on those motor skills
4. Twist n Turn Game with sidewalk chalk
8. Classic Outdoor Games list like Stop and Go, Bean Bag Toss, Simon Says, Hide and Seek, and many more
10. Babyzone put together a list of outdoor activities
11. Parents magazine has their own mega list of outdoor activities for preschool and toddlers
12. Livestrong talks about a few ways to play tag, shake the hula hoop, and have animal races
13. Here’s some basic ideas…nature walk, soap and water, and make an obstacle course
14. Summer bubbles! A recipe for homemade bubbles
15. Having a party for your child this summer? Here’s some outdoor games for a large group of young children
16. Water & Art party activities
I have many more activities and resources to share with you…part 2 will be coming soon. In the meantime, start having fun with your kids outside!