Outdoor Activities for Kids Part 1
Over time I’ve collected tons of resources for outdoor activities for kids. Here is the first part of that mega list of backyard activities for your preschoolers and young children this summer. Get outside, have fun, and learn!
2. Make your own treasure hunt
3. Working on those motor skills
4. Twist n Turn Game with sidewalk chalk
5. Try something new like tennis lessons! Just serch ‘tennis lessons near me’ or ‘Tennis Lessons SF‘ to get started
9. Classic Outdoor Games list like Stop and Go, Bean Bag Toss, Simon Says, Hide and Seek, and many more
10. Scavenger hunt
11. Babyzone put together a list of outdoor activities
12. Parents magazine has their own mega list of outdoor activities for preschool and toddlers
13. Livestrong talks about a few ways to play tag, shake the hula hoop, and have animal races
14. Here’s some basic ideas…nature walk, soap and water, and make an obstacle course
15. Summer bubbles! A recipe for homemade bubbles
16. Having a party for your child this summer? Here’s some outdoor games for a large group of young children
17. Water & Art party activities
I have many more activities and resources to share with you…part 2 will be coming soon. In the meantime, start having fun with your kids outside!